Friday, July 16, 2010

We got our T.A.!!!

(These are some pictures that we took in Washington.)
After months of waiting, we finally got our T.A.(Travel Approval). WE ARE LEAVING IN 15 DAYS!!! SO EXITED!!! I can't wait to have our new baby in my arms. We arrive in Nashville on the 14 of August. Gotcha day is August second, and our oath-taking ceremony in China is the 12. YAAAYYYY!!! The days are flying by, and soon we will have our new addition. Going to China are my Grandmother, Mom, Dad, Ben, Annie, and Yours Truly!!! The only problem is the 17-hour plane ride(without layovers):(... But I'm sure we'll find something to do, like watch movies, play games, sleep(maybe), talk, read... that sort of thing. We purchased a soft and cuddly doll for Caroline, a peanut ball that builds the brain, a colostomy kit, a new bowl, sippy cup, and we have made countless dresses and blankets. In fact, we will probably smother her with all of the dresses and blankets and diapers and skirts and shirts and pants and bottles and formula and Cheerios and granola bars and other small items. Caroline is going to make new friends... I can feel it! Some of our neighbors have just adopted a baby from Ethiopia and I'm just sure that Caroline will love her. We are so exited to get our baby home!
-Emily
July 16 2010


1 comment:

  1. YIPPY! I'm so excited! You should get that wonderful booklet and DVDs in the mail any day now. Thank you SO much for letting me borrow them!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete